ATB-CWE-EMC-Decanters are used to draw off the near-surface clear water layer at the end of a treatment cycle in an SBR plant by gravity:
- Additional automatic sealing system: prevents activated sludge from entering the system during mixing and aeration and minimizes the discharge of filterable substances.
- Individual outlet systems: flexible hoses or stainless steel pipe systems as telescope or swivel joint system
- Submerged outlet below the water surface: safe retention of floating materials
- Wide performance range: from 10 m3/h to > 1500 m3/h
- Horizontally opened inflow area: no suction of previously sedimented sludge
- Floating design: always optimum distance to the sludge level
- Materials: stainless steel V2A or V4A