Shorouk City authority is one of NUCA authorities and responsible for all utilities and infrastructure of Sadat city. Sadat city is about 10808 Fedan area which includes residential, industrial and governmental facilities.
West Shorouk (2) WWLS is one of the biggest WWLS in Shorouk City handling huge amount of Waste water which is working on Dry Well pumping principal .
Due to the massive extension in Shorouk City, it became a necessity to add a new WWLS to overcome the increase of waste water resulted by the massive extension of the city Providing high efficient pumps which is the heart of successful WWLS was our aim.
Rheoserve gave the right hand to Target Engineering (Awarded Contractor) from the first beginning to provide the optimum solution solving all faced problems which is as follow: –
- Rheoserve offered to supply N-impeller Flygt Dry well pumps of model NT Series with flow rate: 237L/S @ Head: 44 m operated by a motor of 170KW capacity which will afford efficiency reaches to 94% and also NT 3231 Pump which its efficiency reaches to about 80 % which guarantees the best performance regarding Capacity & Efficiency.
- Furthermore, to the benefits provided by The NT Series is the non-clog self-cleaning impeller which is a Flygt TM to overcome all clogging issues during operation through the unique technique of Flygt semi open N- impeller
- From Rheoserve vision is to provide a long lifetime for all products supplied, we were very keen to add all the protecting instruments including sensors Pump Memory all to ensure the continuous optimum operation under any circumstances
- In order to ensure smooth and more friendly controlling of the pumps we extended the operation cables in order to connect our pumps to the main control room.
- After all, Rheoserve & Target Engineering Co. tried as much as possible to afford the expected performance within installation, commissioning & Start up for the WWLS.
- Rheoserve managed the installation process in cooperation with Target Engineering Co. with high efficiency to reach the expected quality & performance